Thursday, August 09, 2007

The 50 States Gallery

I found this PDNonline. com is very informative about related trade on photography and it worth to have a look or to subscribe. There are features, camera product news and review, PDN Newswire and Blog. The presentation is impressive.

It is good idea of PDN's chosen photographer from each of the States showcases their work. Below are some of the pictures taken by the photographers and you can find out by yourself if you click on the : Start here








14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Get PAID For Every Blog Visitor...
Frequently Asked Questions | Audio Ad Sample | NetAudioAds Pay Per Play Advertising Solutions by EasyPPP

Stanley said...

WOW....I wish I cold take pictures like that....damn. Nice work finding them :)

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I came across your blog via linkreferral. Really cool site! Keep it up!

Regards,
Christoff Gouws
ZAVibes.com

Dav DiDi said...

Wow..nice photos

Chucky said...

Great pictures and a great blog! My hats off to you

Thanks
Chucky

Chittagong Fun said...

NICE BLOG !@!

Unknown said...

WOW! Great job, keep up the good work! I liked your blog a lot i became a follower!

Please visit and follow my blog in return http://dimmusacio.blogspot.com

I am giving away $1000, 2 computers and a gift card away this month! Visit my blog to enter to win a prize (to enter its FREE)

Unknown said...

good job.. I think you should add more ads so that your blog become more interesting.. Try check out this one..

http://revtwt.com/index.php?id=46117

Pls visit my site too:

http://skpluto.blogspot.com

thanks..

lauren said...

your photos are so imaginative and creative, I wish you could teach how to take pictures the way you do

blogilicious kito palembang said...

very nice photo bro, tq 4 share

Unknown said...

hi love your blog hope to hear from you on my post too:



http://fromwalatookay.blogspot.com/2011/05/skin-shop-cosmetics-and-their-bb-creams.html

MetalMrForever said...

Fotos muy interesantes aunque retocadas. Tambien es creacion.

k and k world said...

nice photos! keep up the good works.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and i ended up being [url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms outlet[/url] absolutely

relieved that John managed to round up his researching while using the

precious recommendations he came across out of the web pages. toms shoes outlet ,It's not at all

simplistic just to find yourself making a gift of solutions that

many other folks may

have been making money from. And we all

consider

we now have the blog owner to give thanks to

for that.

The main

illustrations you've made, the easy [url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms outlet[/url] blog navigation, the

relationships [url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms shoes outlet[/url] you will aid to create - it's got many

remarkable, and it

is helping our son and us do think

the subject is thrilling, and that's pretty serious. Thanks for the whole thing!